An exceptional vanity design requires careful planning and attention to detail. There are plenty of decisions to be made, from the layout and style to the types of sinks and countertops. This six-step process gives you a game plan to follow as you’re designing your new vanity space. Read the entire article by Sam Ferris, Houzz Contributor, below.
1. Determine the Bath Layout.
2. Determine the Number of Sinks.
3. Choose the Vanity Style.
4. Find the Right Countertop.
5. Determine the Type of Sink
6. Select the Fixtures. Select your cabinet hardware, faucets, lighting and mirror.
For your bath remodel or to talk to someone about building an upscale custom home, call 574-862-2142 or visit our website at MartinBrosContracting.com